CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS PROCESS
“We believe in great customer service and we take all complaints seriously.
If you have a problem with your solar installation or you don’t feel the products and services lived up to what we promised, you can reach out to us directly. Upon receipt of your complaint, our customer service team will review your issue and get in touch to discuss the options to reach a solution. Please be aware that complaint resolution times may vary, based on the severity of your complaint and the amount of time required to identify any issues, and follow up with any stockists and suppliers.
To lodge a complaint, you can use the following channels:
Mail: ATT: Complaints Department, Proven Energy
1/196 North Street, Toowoomba, Qld, 4350
Phone: 07 4642 0017
Customer Complaints Process
Once our customer service team has received your complaint, we will take the following steps:
- Identify the issue. We’ll work with you to set up a suitable time to inspect the location of the issue, if required.
- Contact third parties. We’ll get in touch with suppliers and wholesalers if the issue falls under a warranty claim.
- Status update. We’ll give you a progress update and the timeline and steps involved in solving your issue.
- Complete rectification. We’ll book a time to complete any repairs
- Check you’re satisfied. After we’ve resolved your issue, we’ll check in to make sure you’re fully satisfied with our response.