- Reduce business operating costs and increase profits
- Reduce building cooling expenses and lower power bills
- Generous Government solar rebates
- Low-interest green energy easy approval loans
- Installation cost neutral and cash flow positive from day one
- Substantial feed-in tariffs up to $10K per year
- Achieve competitive advantage – showcase your business’s green credentials
- Reduce your carbon output and offset your business’s carbon emissions
- Demonstrate to your employees that your willing to invest in everyone’s future
Reducing operating costs and increasing profits is a priority for most businesses and a commercial solar system is an excellent way to reduce building cooling expenses and lower the ever increasing power bills. Now is a great time for Australian businesses to take advantage of the generous Government solar rebates and low-interest green energy easy approval loans which can assist to make any installation cost neutral and cash flow positive from day one. Substantial feed-in tariffs alone can provide savings of up to $10K per year.
Green initiatives are a popular strategy for a business to achieve competitive advantage in their industry by showcasing the business’s green credentials. It is also a way of demonstrating to employees that the business is willing to invest in everyone’s future, not only increasing company pride but also staff morale, therefore productivity. Generating your own electricity from solar reduces your carbon output and could offset most, if not all, of your business’s carbon.